The Journey Begins

Thanks for joining me!  I’m excited to begin this new journey of podcasting and blogging.  I will be posting my first audio in the coming days, a quick welcome message to let you know what the podcasts will be about, what I hope to accomplish, and other tidbits as well.  I will have guests along the way, making the “banter” part fun and insightful.

Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton

post

One thought on “The Journey Begins

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo