Remembering veterans

We spent time Saturday putting wreaths on the graves of deceased veterans at the State Veterans Cemetery in Black Mountain as part of “Wreaths Across America.” Very emotional. We spoke the names of all the markers that we came in contact with and said “you are not forgotten.” I am proud to have served my country in the United States Army, and I serve with the local American Legion as well. I find it fulfilling and important to remember all men and women who served.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Google photo

Twitter picture